Audar EMBi ECG PPG Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor Blood Pressure Sleep Monitor Step Calorie Counter - IP67 Smartwatch for Women Kids Men
- Through the inbuilt single channel ECG sensor, you can accurately monitor your heart.
- The fitness wristband is designed to resist water so you can wear the fitness watch when running in rain, swimming or washing your hands. The built in USB plug makes charging super easy, charge for 2 hours and can last for up to 15 days!
- Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned and sleep status, with multi-sport modes, support running, climbing, riding, basketball, football and walking to choose from.
- Monitoring your fatigue is needed to keep your body running smoothly. The pedometer fitness tracker will remind you to do some exercise when you are sedentary which helps avoid body stiffness
- Supports and iOS and Android via Bluetooth 4.3 – App available on the App Store and Google Play Store
Perfect For Taking Care Of You!
The all in one package you need to monitor your health is here. With an ECG sensor, you can be sure that you will be receiving premium quality results about your health and fitness. The EMBi watch has special features like sleep monitoring, step counting, sedentary reminders and many more which will keep your health in good shape.
Audar has a specially designed App to make seeing your results more convenient. A simple bluetooth connection partnered with the App allows your watch to see incoming calls, your phone notifications as well as social media updates. Additionally, all data retrieved from your EMBi is compiled for easy to read reports
In The Box
- Audar EMBi Smartwatch
- USB Extension Cable
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Packaging Box
Audar Keri - Smart Healthcare and Fitness Tracker - App Enabled Smart Health ...
Bluetooth v5.0 Wireless Headphones with ANC - August EP765 - Active Noise Can...
Bluetooth In Ear Wireless Earbuds - IPX6 Waterproof - DSP Noise Reduction Wit...
LED BIKE LAMP WITH 5 LIGHT MODES IP64 PROTECTION AND BUILT-IN BATTERY