Dual Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver Audio Adaptor August MR280
- Brand: August 2 In Stock
- SKU: AUG MR280B Condition: New
- 5.0 Dual Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver for high-quality audio
- Included TOSLINK enables Sound Bar Optical Audio transmitted wirelessly
- 3.5mm Bluetooth Adapter for the Car
- Digital display shows which devices are connected and playing audio
- Freely change connected devices, cycle tracks, and sync radio
- No drivers or downloads, simply plug in and power on with provided cables
- Includes an Optical Audio Cable for high-fidelity audio
- Small despite it's power, just 71x51mm!
The August MR280 is both a Bluetooth transmitter and a Bluetooth Receiver which supports multiple simultaneous devices and displays the current status in a crisp LCD screen. This 2-in-1 item enables you to add Bluetooth functionality to your devices and listen to your programs or favourite songs wirelessly.
Ideal as a Bluetooth adaptor for radio in the living room or car with a strong wireless aerial which can connect even while in motion or across a large living space.
Multi-purpose Bluetooth Hub
Adjust the volume on your device or directly on the MR280 thanks to the easy volume control button. Check what devices are connected to the Bluetooth adapter on the LCD screen and easily switch from one device to another. Featuring a fully back-lit screen with digital text and connection symbols makes this Bluetooth adapter easy to understand and set up.
The built-in antenna helps to get a snappy Bluetooth signal. Automatic reconnection each time it is used make the MR280 a perfect Bluetooth Connection Hub for your TV Bluetooth headphones on non-"smart" televisions.
Bluetooth Audio Transmitter Mode
Use the Bluetooth transmitter function for TV with your Bluetooth headphones. Get high-quality sound up to 15 meters away and, thanks to the Multipoint technology, this Audio Bluetooth transmitter can transfer the sound to 2 devices at the same time.
Connect two Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers and enjoy the sound quality for two without disturbing others. This wireless headphone splitter is unvaluable on public transport.
Bluetooth Receiver for HiFi Audio
Enhance traditional devices with access to modern music services like Spotify and YouTube Music!
Connect the MR280 to any HiFi speaker system and revolutionise your HiFi with Bluetooth. Connect any audio source such as your PC, Laptop or Smartphone to the MR280 and receive Bluetooth Audio straight to your HiFi System bringing it forward to the 21st Century.
Just plug in the adapter to your device via an Optical, 3.5mm or RCA cable and enjoy your music or podcasts. It can be used on every audio device with a Jack 3.5mm, RCA or Optical Toslink Out.
Low Latency and High Fidelity
The MR280 3.5mm Bluetooth adapter means you can wirelessly connect not just audio, but audio-visual devices and enjoy them wirelessly over Bluetooth. The fact that the MR280 includes an Optical Audio port puts it above other transmitters which rely only on 3.5mm audio. The Optical Audio port provides the highest fidelity wired sound from your Optical Audio TV. This, in turn, is broadcast to your Bluetooth devices.
Using a Bluetooth adapter for TV requires a fast connection and Bluetooth 5.0 can reach low latencies of below 40ms.
Cabled Bypass Mode
Use the cabled Bypass mode to connect the MR280 between your TV and Home Cinema. The optical In and Out allow the sound to pass, and you can use the transmitter or receiver at any time you need them. No need to constantly connect and re-connect cables.
Transmitter receiver MR280
Optical cable / Toslink
Jack 3.5mm cable
Jack 3.5mm to RCA cable
To learn more information regarding Warranty, Support & Repairs please click here
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: The MR280 does not power on
- Check the connection
- Try connecting to an AC adapter (such as a phone charger)
- Press the On button
- Check that the MR280 is in the correct mode (transmitter or receiver)
- Check that the MR280 is not already connected to 2 other devices
- Check that your external device is not already connected via Bluetooth to another device
- Check that your external device and the MR280 are within 10 meters of each other
- Press the "Arrow Loop" button to refresh the search
- Avoid placing the MR280 next to your internet box / router
- In case of any other difficulty, please contact customer support